European Headache Federation (EHF) promotes the 5th Meeting of own School of Advanced Studies (SAS), to be held in Rome, 31 August – 2 September, 2018.
This Meeting is dedicated to physician needing to improve their clinical expertise in migraine.
The offer of EHF-SAS covers the richness and diversity of Headache Medicine fields, being articulated in the following three areas of interest:
- Basic Science
- Clinical Science
- Diagnostic Science
This 5th Meeting of EHF-SAS offers young EU scientists high qualifying educational activity, enhancing their critical spirit and their skills to face the complex knowledge of clinical headache medicine always in a multidisciplinary perspective.
This 3-day full-immersion Meeting will be completed by Clinical Grand Round, where the frontal lessons will be enriched with a real clinical interview with migraine patients.
The EHF-SAS Faculty are ex-officio the members of the EHF Board of Directors during their terms.
Candidates must present the right qualifications the online application below in order to be admitted as Junior Fellow to the EHF-SAS. The application will be accepted on the first-come first-served basis. Only in case of remaining seats the above temporal criterion of receipt of application will be used.
The EHF-SAS will offer a full bursary, including travel, accommodation and meals. Sapienza Guest House will be the location of the Meeting. The participants to the previous EHF-SAS Meetings cannot apply for.
The EHF-SAS Fellowship certification will be released during the Florence Congress 2018.
Basic pre-requisites for admission are:
- Age under 40
- Letter of Motivation and Letter of Presentation from the National Headache Society/Group or from Chairman of Department/Headache Centre or Unit
- Target applicant’s:
- Neurologist/other specialty (MD, PhD, PhD student, Headache Medicine MSc)
- Resident (Neurology, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, etc.) with specific interest in Headache
- EU residency or EU-based activity
Academic Base 2018-2019: Guest-House, Sapienza University, Rome, Italy
EHF-SAS Scientific Committee
- Paolo Martelletti, EHF President & EHF-SAS Chair
- Lars Edvinsson, IHS President
- Messoud Ashina, IHS President Elect
- Elena Ruiz de la Torre, EHA President
EHF-SAS Honorary Fellows
- Paolo Martelletti
- Zaza Katsarava
- Christian Lampl
- Messoud Ashina
- Koen Paemeleire
- Dimos-Dimitrios Mitsikostas
- Mark Braschinsky
- Mattias Linde
- Uwe Reuter
- Antoinette Maassen van den Brink
The unconditioned support of Allergan is kindly acknowledged.