3 Day Video Conference Course
EHF endeavours to promote education about Headache Management and to facilitate the educational exchange amongst medical professionals.
In order to breach the gap in education in developing countries, a new type of Headache School is offered. Video recorded sessions of the Mallorca School, held in March 2009, are available for educational and training purposes.
A representative from a local hosting institution can act as facilitator to mediate between video lectures and discussion forums.
For those who wish to host a video conference course, please contact the EHF Administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants: Medical doctors and specialists (neurologists, clinical pharmacologists, etc.) with an interest in headache wishing to improve their skills in the diagnosis, treatment and management of headache.
CME Credits: European and National CME credits should be requested by local organizers
Speakers and Chairmen
- F. Antonaci University Center for Adaptive Disorders and Headache, UCADH (Pavia – Monza, Italy)
- S. Diaz Hospital San Francisco de Borja, Gandia (Valencia, Spain)
- P. Irimia University of Navarra, School of Medicine (Pamplona, Spain)
- R. Jensen Danish Headache Centre, University of Copenhagen, Glostrup Hospital (Glostrup, Denmark)
- MJA. Lainez University Clinic Hospital, University of Valencia (Valencia, Spain)
- R. Leira University Clinic Hospital (Santiago de Compostela, Spain)
- M. Luz Cuadrado Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Universidad Complutense (Madrid, Spain)
- P. Martelletti Regional Referral Headache Centre, Saint Andrea Hospital (Rome, Italy)
- V. Mateos Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias (Oviedo, Spain)
- D. Mitsikostas. Department of Neurology Military Hospital (Athens, Greece)
- FJ. Molina-Martinez Hospital Universitario Son Dureta (Palma de Mallorca, Spain)
- J. Pascual University Hospital M. de Valdecilla (Santander)
- P. Pozo Headache Unit, University Hospital Vall d’Hebron of Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
- P. Smeyers University Hospital “La Fe” (Valencia, Spain)
- D. Valade Centre d’Urgence des Céphalées, Hôpital Lariboisière (Paris, France)
- 12-14 November 2009, Bucharest, Romania
- 13-15 November 2009, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 28-30 April 2010, Tirana, Albania
- 4-6 March 2010, Tunis, Tunisia
- 13-15 September 2010, Monza, Italy
- 26-28 November 2010, Warsaw, Poland
Host a Headache School in your own country!